Ask yourself a few simple questions;
- Have I CONNECTED?
- Have I LEARNT something new?
- Have I consciously GIVEN of my time?
- Have I TAKEN NOTICE of the great things around me?
- Have I been ACTIVE?
If you answered ‘no’ to any of these then I have some positive news. In addition to the remaining 4 weeks left of Term 3, there is still an entire 10 weeks to make a change. Here are some ways that you could answer the before mentioned questions;
- CONNECT with a new student… ask them about their week/weekend.
- LEARN something new about another country or the luckiest one that YOU live in – fun fact: Tasmania has the cleanest air in the entire world!!!
- GIVE of your time by taking 30 seconds to clean up the area where YOU sit at Lunchtime.
- TAKE NOTICE of the effort made by your parents to prepare your school lunch – and then make a conscience effort to thank them for it.
- BE ACTIVE by simply moving for 20 minutes every day for a whole week.
Mitch Allan, Year 8 Coordinator, Wellbeing