We finally made it after a two-year hiatus. Bags packed, masks on, hands sanitised and the bus turned up! Far beyond the classroom walls, students were fully immersed in a ‘creative and performing arts’ experience.
- NIDA workshops - stage combat, musical theatre and acting for screen.
- Sydney Dance Company workshops - hip hop/funk and lyrical dance
- Kirribilli Ensemble Theatre - to see the world premiere of ‘The One’
- NSW Art Gallery - Archibald Exhibition
- Drumbeats workshop
- Museum of Contemporary Art - digital music and art workshop
- A night out at Four Frogs Creperie
- A fierce yet jovial CAPA trivia comp
- And lets not forget our accommodation at the YHA the Rocks with spectacular views of the Sydney harbour, the famous ‘Coathanger’ and the Opera House included
Kate James, CAPA/LOTE Leader of Learning